Thursday 29 August 2013

Review: Funtime Fuschia Rimmel Nail Polish


What a fantastic colour for the summer! I'm not normally a pink kind of girl but this really stood out to me amongst all of the other colours on the shelves.. and it didn't let me down!
The colour is 260 Funtime Fuschia by Rimmel London.

Advertised as a nail polish with an Express Brush, it promises to dry within 60 seconds. Of course this had to be tested- 60 seconds later, it was indeed dry to touch. This is going to prove very useful for those last minute swap to peeptoe shoe moments as you run out the door and realise you forgot to paint your nails. 
By the time I had put everything back, my nails were dry and I was ready to put on my heels and run to the door for work. 


What I liked about this colour was it is vibrant; although pastels are great to keep nails understated, particularly in the workplace or if you aren't confident with colours. Don't be afraid to experiment.

 There is a fantastic shine to this colour, not only in the light. Here is a close up of the colour:

I'm looking forward to exploring the rest of the range, but in the meantime it will be interesting to see how lasting a '60 second' nail polish can be. I really dislike the look of nails with only half of the polish remaining.
The answer could be gel.... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment