Thursday 13 February 2014

The importance of Valentines Day

I know Valentines Day is another Hallmark Holiday. But it's important to remember who we love, why we love them, and let them know they are Loved. A smile or an unexpected kiss may be all it takes to bring sunshine to someone else's rainy day.


I feel truly blessed to have the most incredible man who I love very much and have had the pleasure of loving for five years: who makes me laugh out loud in the most awquard places, suprises me with dinner on days I need it most, worries me senseless when he drives to Scotland and back in one day on little sleep, and all round has my best interests at heart. 


Life is busy and we can often forget to sit back and look at the little things we are lucky to have. 


For that, I love Valentines Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment