Sunday 9 June 2013

Friendship

It's funny to watch how people come and people go in life; some come back, some disappear into the unknown. 

I absolutely love my friends- all of them. And there's a lot. They all bring something unique to the table of friendship and they are all my friend for different reasons. Some I talk to daily, some weekly, and some even monthly.. But when I do talk to them, it's like we have been talking forever. It's knowing they are there for me even if they are hundreds of miles away. This summarises them completely:


Although being surrounded by friends doesn't always mean you are the most popular or happiest of people. You can have lots of what I call 'acquaintances', but are they always real friends?  I found this today which actually inspired this post as it really does make you question the value of friendship:


I'm bored of fake friends, fighting other people's battles, the deceit and the game playing. Doesn't summer inspire you to just get over it and on with it? Being nice to someone you don't like isn't called being two-face, it's called being adult enough to get on with it. 



Be friends with who you want to be friends, it doesn't have to be difficult. 

What I love about my best friends is they don't all mix. They don't even know each other. Why limit yourself to one friendship group? Surround yourself with people who make you laugh and love life. 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment