Sunday 19 January 2014

Chinese Takeaway DIY: the Best Sweet and Sour Chicken you will ever eat

Like most people, I love takeaways. The convenience, the rich taste, the lack of washing up! 

On the odd occasion we have an Indian takeaway I challenge myself to try a new dish every time. However, with Chinese I struggle. I love egg fried rice... But that's about it. Warm pineapple, tangy citrus flavours, stir fry- call me fussy, it's just not for me. 

Until now...

This recipe is probably the best thing I have ever cooked and beats our local favourite Chinese takeaway- I quote straight from Mr D! That is probably THE ultimate compliment I could receive from him. 


SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN

This is now my go-to dish for dinner parties/ when the in laws come around. It's easy and it tastes amazing! It's even better reheated next day! Or so I'm told... I wasn't left any! 






Find the recipe here : http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/sweet-and-sour-chicken-3/



No comments:

Post a Comment