Thursday 24 October 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas and Tutorials

I firmly believe the older you get, the harder it is to buy gifts for people. How do you know they don't already have that book you thought they might like? Is that dinner set really to their taste? 
You end up buying the same people the same gifts every time; "a bottle of wine, how lovely!"

Of course it's the thought that counts. But did the bottle of wine really take much thought? I'm always thinking ahead for what can I make/bake/create that is personal to that person, or at least shows I really do care, for any occasion necessary.

With Christmas 2013 looming, it was definitely time to get the planner out. Whether it's for the personal touch, or keeping the cost down, hand made gifts are always loved. 
Over the next few weeks, il be posting my own handmade gifts (without saying who they are for!) and showing off others I have been inspired by. 
Try and hand make at least one gift this year; if anything, it makes handing over the card to pay that little bit more satisfying! 

It's time to get your glitter on!




Photo Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment