Sunday 18 August 2013

Handmade Peanut Butter Jelly Icecream; aka Heaven

I have eaten peanut butter jelly sandwiches all of my life. PBJ sandwiches were a school lunchbox staple as a kid (and you thought the kids who ate marmite were weird!), and they were dinner-replacement staples as a student.
If nutritionists discovered sugar was actually really good for you then I would eat PBJ sandwiches and Haagen Daaz Strawberry Cheesecake icecream for the rest of my life. Until now. Today, I made a discovery that has changed the game completely.  Handmade and homemade PBJ icecream. It genuinely looks and tastes like the real deal. 


The discover was made at Godwin's Icecream Farm, Weston-On-The-Green, Oxfordshire.
Discovery Time: 14.00 approx.
Godwin's is an Icecream farm-cum-cafe with an array of interesting icecream flavours including Mince Pie, Irish Cream, Apple Pie, and, Blackcherry Ripple.  Look at more of their flavours here!
 
If I had space in the kitchen amongst all of my baking paraphernalia, my waffle machine, the smoothie blender, and the health grill, then I would definitely have an ice cream machine! 
Ham and Lettuce icecream anyone? No, didn't think so...



No comments:

Post a Comment