Sunday 3 March 2013

Sparkle Coloured Keys



If you are anything like me you are probably thinking "Why haven't I done this before?!" 
A simple, stylish, effective way of making important or most used keys stand out; no more faffing at the front door with your hands full trying to find the right key. You may have bought a silicone key cover but they aren't half as glamourous as these!
All of my keys are pretty dull and pretty hard to tell apart.. until now. I coated a key with two coats of glittery green nail varnish on one key, and a gold base and black glitter on the other key.
If you want glitter I would recommend using a colour in the OPI range as the base colour is really strong and the glitter is quite dense.

2 comments:

  1. This is truly a fab idea! I'm going to share this idea with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love it! Really easy to do and looks great.

    ReplyDelete