Friday 21 June 2013

Bespoke Gifts: Decopatch Coat Hangers and Box

Moving house, working full time, and generally living a very busy life hasn't left much time for, well, anything really! Annually I have a very busy week at a certain point in June; two best friends and my mother in law have a birthday all within 3 days, and Fathers Day falls on the Sunday. Not easy when everybody wants to celebrate at the weekend!
I haven't had a chance to post in a while so when I remembered I would soon need some fabulous presents I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get the DIY-apron out again!

One of the first things I decided to do was make some gorgeous bespoke coat hangers for my very glamorous Mother in Law's dressing room. The colours I picked represent my M in L perfectly; cool, fresh, funky, modern, and gorgeous.. with a little feminine bow to soften the bold patterns.


I also created a bespoke jewellery box which was just the perfect size for a special necklace, a collection of earrings, or anything small but precious. The same patterns add a bold hint of colour to her dressing room; the best way to freshen up a room without spending silly is accessorise, accessorise, accessorise!


Carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, then gently wrapped in tissue paper, these made a fabulous gift- so the Mother in Law said anyway... and "Mums know best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment