Monday 3 June 2013

When nothing goes right.. Go left!

I often believe things happen for a reason. But I also believe you can make your own path in life. How do these two theories work side by side? I have no idea! 
I like that I don't know where life is going, what's around the corner, whose going to turn up next. I also like that I don't exactly know what career I want in life.. My plan is to just wait and see what happens. 
But that's not to say I'm going to sit back, put my feet up and wait for the end of the rainbow. I work hard knowing it will get me somewhere in the end. 
One thing I will always remember is to not be scared to try something new. You can't predict what will happen, just give it a go! Do you really have anything to lose?


It's important to me to keep motivated, excited, and always have something to look forward to. The smallest of things such as 5 minutes on my own with a cup of tea and biscuits to milestone events such as purchasing our own house make life worth living. 
Every small thing you do can influence the journey of your life. So try something new, set yourself a goal, and be prepared to work hard.. But enjoy it whilst you do it. Where's the great in greatness if you haven't enjoyed getting there? 
When something doesn't go your way, embrace it. Time wasted complaining could have been spent improving. The good days wouldn't feel so good without a bad day occasionally in the mix. Even then.. Just stop and think.. Is it really that bad? Will you think so in a week, 6 months, a year?  Probably not.

You only live once, and I firmly believe you should make the most of it. That thing you've always wanted to do? Do it! That place you've always wanted to go? Go! The person you've always wished to say that one sentence to? Say it.

The only person stopping you is you. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment