Saturday 1 December 2012

1st December Advent Calendar

1st December Advent Calendar
So.. just to introduce the concept.. each day from December 1st I will be posting a craft I have discovered on my evenings of getting lost in the world of all things creative in the hope that it inspires you too.
Some of these ideas will be really quick and easy, some just WOW but take some talent, and some that just make you think 'Why did I not think of that?!'
Let me know which ones are your favourite!
Happy Holidays everyone!!

Day One:

So quick and easy - yet so effective! This was found on Pinterest
Why not use reds and greens? Or silvers and blue? Or purples and golds? 
What a fantastic center piece on a festive table?
Top Tip:  Add some cinnamon sticks in amongst gold, green, and red pine cones!

No comments:

Post a Comment