Friday 22 March 2013

Chocolate Gift Card


Stuck on a present idea for the person who has everything? Everyone knows its the personal touches that make all the difference- they are the things that money can't buy. 
A box of chocolates has lost its sparkle-it just doesn't pass on the message you want it to.. and yet everybody loves chocolate!
So why not make the  chocolate say the message you want??

From one brother to another with the help of an older sister (me!):

Dear George, 
Acacia told me there had been a credit Crunch so I couldn't give you Money, and I didn't think you'd like a Picnic. I hope you have a Bubbly Birthday! Did you know that the older you get the more Nuts you get and your hair goes grey and Curlywurly? After this you will probably never have the Munchies again- You will probably just want to Flake out!
Happy Birthday, Love Bash (Age 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment